Funkins proudly partners with schools to create patterns that support student artwork as well as raising funds to support school initiatives. Our "Kindness Hedgehogs" design features beautiful artwork created by Sienna from the Bermuda High School for Girls, inspiring children to be kind at school, especially during lunch time. Together we would like to remind everyone to be a lunchtime friend and remember to invite, include and be kind. "Kindness is magical, sprinkle it everywhere." Proceeds from sales of this pattern will be donated to BHS.
Why you will love these napkins:
- Made of 100% pure cotton fabrics that are soft to touch and fun to use.
- Bright and cheerful patterns your child will love.
- Sized perfectly for kids and lunch bags, these 12"x12" square napkins are an eco-friendly napkin solution for your family, and can be used for everything from spills and clean-ups to wiping little hands and faces.
- Durable and sturdy, Funkins wash beautifully and are long-lasting.
- Eco-friendly, Funkins are ideal for school waste-free lunch programs and have a sewn-in label to write your child's name, ensuring the napkins find their way home each day.
- Safe for your family, Funkins are CPSIA compliant, non-toxic, lead and phthalate free.
- Award-winning, trusted family-owned brand, Funkins were created by a Mom on a mission to reduce lunchtime waste. Funkins are a Parent Tested Parent Approved award winning product.