This new, limited edition Funkins placemat was designed by our friends at Grades of Green, and features important eco-tips from students around the world. $2 from every set of placemats sold will be donated to the Grades of Green charity in support of their mission of changing the course of the future by instilling environmental values in students today. Learn about this charity and how its programs may benefit your school today at gradesofgreen.org.
Why you will love this placemat:
- Bright and cheerful, Funkins are made of joyful patterns your little ones will love.
- High quality fabrics, durable, Funkins reusable cloth placemats are made of pure 100% cotton fabrics that machine wash beautifully and are long lasting.
- Double-ply, reversible, absorbent placemats are made of 2 layers of thick cotton fabric that absorb messes and provide a great barrier for public eating surfaces.
- Sized perfectly for kids, at 15"x13", Funkins placemats are a perfect fit for lunch bags, school lunch tables, little laps, and children's tables at home.
- Earth-friendly, reusable, Funkins can be used year after year, making these adorable placemats a smart alternative to toss away, harsh paper towels, paper napkins and baby wipes. Teach your children to care for our earth and save your family money by switching to reusable cloth placemats.
- Safe for your family, all Funkins fabrics are CPSIA compliant, non-toxic, lead and phthalate free.
- Award-winning, trusted family-owned brand, Funkins were created by a Mom on a mission to reduce lunchtime waste, and are a Parent Tested Parent Approved award winning product.