Kids love the surprise of finding a Funkin in their lunch. Parents love packing smiles into their child’s lunch box. And schools love how Funkins help reduce lunch-time waste.
Funkins are bright, reusable cloth napkins made especially for kids. They are ideal for lunch boxes, and perfect for meal and snack time at home, and on the go. Funkins are a smart alternative to throwaway napkins and tablecloths, and they are the perfect complement to environmentally-conscious families and schools that practice waste-free lunch programs.
Funkins are 13”x15”, double-sided patterns made from 100% cotton fabric using low impact dyes. Funkins are made only with high quality fabrics that are CPSIA Compliant, and are Lead and Phthalate free.
Funkins can be used as both a napkin and a placemat, brightening the table and making clean up easier. They also provide a great protective barrier for public eating surfaces. Keep a few in the car for wipes and spills!
Funkins make great gifts and party decorations! Our themed Funkins are a hit at special occasions such as Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Earth Day and many other celebrations throughout the year!
Some favourite ways to use your Funkins
- In a lunch box
- As a napkin or a placemat
- Cupcake or cookie decorating stations for school parties – replace those throwaway table cloths
- At restaurants or on airplanes
- To wrap around freezies, popsicles and ice cream cones
- At the office
- As a party favor
- As a burp cloth
- As a hostess gift
- As a Teacher’s gift
- Baby blankets for dollies
- To brighten your festive holiday table
- At theme parks
- Tie one to your purse, diaper bag or backpack – looks fun and great for easy use